Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. Using ingenuity, innovation, and technology we seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients. In partnership with these clients we enhance communities with projects that are diverse and globally recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Environmental Scientist (or similar) who has extensive experience in the NSW energy market. Of high value would be experience with coal fired generation, renewables and with energy transmission. The position is a full time role based in our Neutral Bay office.
Aligned with Aurecon’s key attributes, the key role requirements will include:
- Providing high value environmental assessment and environmental management advice on a range of traditional and renewable energy generation projects
- Providing high value environmental assessment, environmental management and technical advice on energy transmission projects
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams
- Developing opportunities and improving client relationships
- Guiding less senior staff members to grow their careers
- Preparing reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
Your ideal qualifications and skills would include:
- Substantial experience in NSW undertaking approvals and/or environmental management for a range of projects in the energy market
- A positive relationships with energy generation and transmission clients in NSW
- Applied knowledge of NSW planning instruments
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- Current drivers licence.
Your great attitude and ability to support project outcomes will be rewarded by a vibrant and collaborative work environment. Aurecon promotes diversity within its workforce and is committed to maintaining our employees' family values with flexible working arrangements and an impressive employee benefits package. We will offer you the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and world class peer group, and provide outstanding professional development opportunities to unleash your true potential.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is important: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
Check out some of our projects at http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx .
How to apply
If you are interested to learn more, please send us your CV and a cover letter that tells us why we need you, by using the "Apply Now" button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are sought from direct candidates only.