Our current committed and projected workload provides unique and specific opportunities for experienced Senior Environmental Professionals, Scientists or Engineers to join the team in our Brisbane office.
The skills and abilities we are searching for include:
- Qualifications in environmental engineering/science/planning or other related discipline
- 10-15 years’ experience in one (or combination) of the following areas:
- Contaminated Land
- Environmental Construction Management
- Soil Science (CPESC desirable)
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Experience in major projects in the construction industry, particularly within infrastructure related projects
- Strong project management and client engagement experience
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and an ability to discuss detailed environmental and engineering concepts with engineers (or other professionals) to develop sustainable environmental and engineering design solutions
- Accurate reporting skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A commitment to safety and safe work practices, and a willingness to promote Aurecon's safety culture
Based in Brisbane, this role offers diverse, interesting and challenging work with the opportunity to make your mark in a consulting environment. The person we are seeking must be available for periodic (sometimes frequent) fieldwork assignments to potentially remote areas, for durations of up to two weeks.
Aurecon offers training support where needed, to meet our clients' needs and also to ensure that our team's skills remain current. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and encourages sustainability. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.