Belong’s mission is to deliver inspired, effortless, human connection.
We started in 2013 with the purpose providing Australians with great value ADSL and nbnTM network services, and in 2017, we extended the offer to mobile plans. Our plans come with generous data inclusions, no hidden costs. What you see is what you get.
We’re just over a hundred people on one floor in Melbourne Docklands. We have a startup feel, but with corporate backing. We’re full of customer loving, product shaping, market creating and technology building people; passionate about getting things right for our customers. There’s no room for heroes or egos. We’re one team and we’re seeking a diverse mix of people with great collaboration skills to add to our culture.
To support our rapid growth, we’re embarking on a full platform transformation to our system stack to improve our speed to market and to deliver data driven, automated, customer centric digital experiences.
At Belong, we become the customer to understand what our customers think and feel - walking in their shoes is critical to making sure we deliver services they want, not the services we want to sell. We stay focused on the common cause to which we Belong. Embrace transparency and sharing; communicate relentlessly. Be mindful of the implications of your thinking & actions on others and the big picture.
About The Role,
As our Senior Digital Content Specialist you will lead the development and implementation of our social media strategy to enhance our brand and drive engagement, customer acquisition and retention. By enhancing our brand via social channels, driving positive engagement and effectively managing service issues, Belong will cost effectively attract and retain customers.
- Develop the social media strategy to enhance Belong’s brand and drive engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product, digital and sales teams to write and publish engaging content to drive customer acquisition across social and Belong website
- Manage influencer and sponsored content arrangements to drive cost effective customer acquisition. .
- Manage proactive and reactive social media posts through a team of on and offshore social agents.
- To measure and continuously improve Belong’s the sentiment of Belong’s social channels
- Effectively communicate campaign launches to relevant internal teams
- Be a social media ambassador within the business, sharing knowledge and best practice
- You have proven Social Media Experience, across branding, acquisition and customer service
- Demonstrated people leadership experience
- Strong awareness of current trends, tools and techniques in social media
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated marketing and copy writing & editing experience
- You have a creative flair and an intuition for social content
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, communications or related
- Consumer marketing experience, especially in telecommunications is highly desirable
If this role sounds like you, Apply Now!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex