- Inspire and make a difference
- Drive success within the team
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements (part time, work from home)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Victorian Building and Places business to lead and assist in the delivery of some exciting projects as well as develop and mentor junior staff. You will be responsible for all aspects of quantity surveying and cost management including project delivery excellence and client liaison. Strong estimating and cost planning skills will be essential to this role. A history of building Client relationships and winning repeat work, or a desire to grow your business development skills would be advantageous.
The cost management service offer extends to the built form and civil infrastructure including; transportation, water and wastewater, communications, electric power, oil & gas and mining. Additional responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following;
- Acting as Client Relationship Manager for the key accounts, establishing regular contact and rapport with key work distributors within the Client's organisation.
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Developing new client relationships
- Participating in business and strategic planning activities in order to identify opportunities to sustain the growth of the business in short, medium and longer term
- Attending at industry functions and maintaining presence in the market
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, construction management and economics or similar
- 5+ years' experience
- Strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills, who is able to work with and support staff
- Diligent and able to work consistently to deadlines under tight time frames
- Able to work autonomously with high level problem solving skills and judgement capability
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and meeting delivery requirements
- Experience in successfully leading project teams
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible work arrangement that include flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid parental and partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave options
- Corporate employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities