- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- 18 weeks paid parental leave - for mum, dad & foster carers
- This role is flexible to be either Permanent or a fixed term contract
This Senior Consultant role is within PwC’s One Assurance practice. It provides the opportunity to partner with clients to improve their governance by strengthening their internal controls and risk management processes. This includes identifying priority areas of risk and process improvement by understanding the organisation's systems, objectives, risks, control framework and regulatory environment.
About the role:
Due to the ongoing success of the group, we're looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to join the team in Perth. Reporting to an Internal Audit Manager and Partner, the Senior Consultant will build client relationships and deliver work of value to our clients.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Executing a range of internal audits and business process reviews under the direction of an Internal Audit Manager and Partner
- Developing and performing test plans and producing draft reports detailing results and observations
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues and building internal relationships.
- Liaising with clients and developing client relationships and identifying future opportunities.
- Developing internal audit and risk management strategies and methodologies for our clients
- Working with colleagues to help drive the Internal Audit offering at PwC
The right individual will have a strong delivery focus and a commitment to providing value to our clients. They will be a team player who can work across multiple projects and deliver within budgets and deadlines.
The successful candidate will have had some exposure to developing general controls and this may be from an internal audit or you may have worked on projects monitoring system controls or process controls. Professional services experience will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Have technical skills in controls, risk and business process reviews
- Be degree qualified
- Be able to effectively communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have excellent teamwork skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have strong time and project management skills
- Be commercially astute
- Have the ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Ideally you will have Professional services experience
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same*, apply now*.
Carole Leen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach. The minimum full time salary for this role is $73,000 including 9.5% Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings. #LI-PWCLMT