- Join a growing team
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a broad stakeholder group
- Leverage your AML expertise
Take on a role that’s about more than money.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world, we need to be good with money. And we need to be just as good with people too.
That’s why we’ve built our business on understanding and supporting our customers. And just as importantly, we’re supporting and encouraging our own people to achieve their ideas and aspirations – working together to deliver exceptional outcomes that go beyond expectations.
Management Assurance (MA) was established to support the Group Executive and Business Leaders to implement the risk management framework, through the coordination and facilitation of risk management activities across the Division, Business and Performance Units. Together with the 1st line this includes the design, implementation and monitoring of controls to ensure that the business operates within risk appetite. In this role, you will be assisting the Management Assurance team (Line 1) to achieve the annual MA Plan in supporting Wealth Entities and Businesses. This will be carried out by providing AML SME technical advice, carrying out assurance reviews, conducting control testing across the financial crime control environment, and report to the Boards on the control state of play.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist and provide AML SME support to Wealth Businesses, MA Partners and stakeholders across the Business lines to meet their AML/CTF/Fraud obligations
- Provide Line 1 training and guidance materials on Financial Crime
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders in Business, MA, Risk and GRI Risk
- Help Business Units to identify, control and monitor risks relating to AML/CTF and wider Financial Crime
- Demonstrate an effective risk and control environment
- Sound understanding of AML Legislation and core Business processes
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of Wealth Management, superannuation and investment products
- Compliance Risk and or Operational Risk expertise
- Excellent business and report writing skills
A legal background will be highly desirable for this role.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time