Hi, we're Readify
We help Australia's biggest organisations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. Our people deliver software solutions, business analytics and managed services.
We're an agile shop, which means the stuff we build gets used in weeks, not years. Our staff are industry professionals who regularly present locally and around the world at NDC, DDD, YOW!, Ignite, just to name a few.
Our style is self managed teams, which means our people get to learn from their peers and encourage them to be their best. Teams are empowered to go figure out how to solve problems.
We're also a pretty diverse bunch - Readify currently plays host to more than 28 nations, all happily delivering together.
About the Role
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will collaborate with other Readify consultants and our clients to help them find insights in their data. You will seek to understand their business objectives and use data to drive optimal decision making. This includes:
- Statistical analysis of data
- Predictive analytics and machine Learning
- Simulation, modelling and optimisation
- Designing, executing and analysing experiments
You are curious and empathetic, able to understand what our customer's want, and help them find answers in their data. You are a good verbal and written communicator. You have relevant work experience as a Data Scientist and a proven track record of success.
What We Offer
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- A defined career path
- Telstra benefits and discounts