Hi, we're Readify
We help Australia's biggest organisations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. Our people deliver custom application development, software deployment, innovation & design, data & analytics and managed services.
We're an agile shop, which means the stuff we build gets used in weeks, not years. Our staff are industry professionals who regularly present locally and around the world at NDC, DDD, YOW!, Ignite, just to name a few.
We value talent and experience over qualifications. Our style is self managed teams, which means our people get to learn from their peers and encourage them to be their best.
We're also a pretty diverse bunch - Readify currently plays host to more than 28 nations, all happily coding together.
An expertise with Microsoft data platform products in a similar role as a Data Scientist/Data Analyst, BI Consultant, SQL Server Developer or Architect, and some level of working knowledge around big data solutions.
Ideally your skillset will include:
- Advanced T-SQL and SQL Server 2012+, including Azure SQL
- Advanced R and/or Python skills
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical modelling
- Exposure to and understanding of Pig, Hive and Jaql
- Helpful to have - PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, SSAS Tabular Modelling, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Azure HDInsights and/or Hadoop and related technologies, Machine learning and/or data mining, IoT, data ingestion, and stream analytics
- Working as part of a Scrum development team
More than any other skill, we value a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. You'll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we'll support you every step of the way. That being said, we do expect awesome interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts