Application Developer_ Maximo - 1 year Fixed Term - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Maximo Technical developers for 1-year fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
The Maximo Development team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements under an Agile (SAFe) delivery method. As a Maximo Technical Developer your responsibilities include –
- Work effectively individually, with team members and the client toward customer satisfaction and success
- Assist in creating solutions for client and/or internal review
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
- Participate in daily code reviews to offer insight and ask questions
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Abide by team coding standards, development processes and best practices
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- Strong experience in Maximo 7.5 and Maximo 7.6
- Strong experience in Maximo customisation and frameworks
- Strong experience in Work Request and Work Order Management
- Strong experience in Java
- Strong experience in MIF - Outbound Messages, REST and SOAP API (Preferred)
- Strong experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Agile experience a must (SAFe highly desired)
- Understanding of DevOps and CD/CI (highly desired)
Compensation package from $71 400 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.