- Are you passionate about analytics within IT Environments?
- Join the high performing and supportive Staff Identity Oversight team
- Permanent full time position. CBD Location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the Role & the Team
This role of Senior Analyst, Security resides within the Staff Identity Oversight team (residing within the broader Identity & Access Management team). This team provides a new capability, where large volumes of Identity data would be examined for specific patterns, trends and commonality across different teams and divisions. This analysis would allow for the establishment of applicable roles (both fine and coarse grain), along with enhanced (and more relevant) birthright privileges (and a reduction in excessive or redundant access). Risk based scoring; Role Hygiene (Incl. for Mainframe) and Segregation of Duties rules would also be overseen by this team
This role will also develop, oversee and governance applicable process and policies as it pertains to Identity Services. They will also assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting, to better demonstrate this adherence.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure in the broader Identity and Access Management team.
- Development of applications that will allow the team to monitor and report on IAM controls
- Support the team with data analytics and management requirements
- Performing risk based scoring and checking role hygiene
To be successful in this position, you will possess and be able to demonstrate the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate compliance (against applicable Governance reports) to senior stakeholders
- Maturing of the Identity Analytics capability
- Development of applicable Frameworks
- Enhanced reporting and monitoring capability
- Sound knowledge of Governance Frameworks and Audit Practices
- Good working knowledge of Python, PowerShell and Java development environments
- Experience using Tableau and working within cloud environments.
You will work closely with Enterprise Assurance, Risk and Audit (internal/ external) to demonstrate adherence to external audit and regulatory requirements.
So if you’re passionate about Analysis, and being involved in one of the largest transformation projects this country has ever seen, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
Just as important as all the above technical skills is your willingness to arrive every day with an open mind and passionate outlook, your ability to have fun, step outside of your comfort zone and be part of NAB’s journey to become a top-notch engineering organisation.
- Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Salary confirming to market standards
- Flexible working policy
Are you keen to know more or apply? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you!
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 06 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time