- Opportunity for Senior Analyst in Group Internal Audit
- Showcase your exceptional Internal Audit and Risk Management skills and experience
- Broad exposure to senior management across key stakeholder groups.
Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. We know that to be Australia and New Zealand's most respected bank, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be just as good with people, too.
We strive to embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
About the role
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analyst, Group Audit to support the planning, execution, and reporting of Internal Audit activity as set out in the annual Audit Plan. The role will assist with the execution of Internal Audit work across various divisions in NAB. We are looking for someone with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management to develop and agree practical outcomes, and it would be ideal if you have proven knowledge of financial services.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):-
- Supporting the Manager/Head of and General Manager in planning and delivering audit activities
- Overseeing all streams of audit assignment from planning through to reporting
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance to team members during audit assignments
- Proactively identifying and driving efficiency opportunities within Audit and the broader enterprise via audit findings and outcomes
- Raising and discussing with executive management review findings and risk and commercial based solutions and action plans
- Represent the team at client and stakeholder forums
- Driving the desired Enterprise culture within the team
Skills & experience
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- Extensive in-depth experience in Internal audit and / or Risk Management
- Relevant post graduate qualification (eg CA / CPA / CISA / CISM/ CIA)
- Demonstrable experience and ability in gaining an understanding of the business' risk and control environment
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders
- Prior financial services experience will be highly regarded
At NAB, we provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
How to apply
If you are looking for a role that will give you excellent exposure across the business and allow you to utilise your existing knowledge and skills in a new environment, then this role in the NAB audit division is the opportunity for you! If you have prior audit experience and knowledge of financial markets, then please apply and take a career step that will give you more than money!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time