- Permanent opportunity for a Senior Analyst – Enterprise Performance Management
- Working within Business Enabling Technology at NAB, Melbourne based
- Leverage your technical skills to deliver system and process changes
Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. We know that to be Australia and New Zealand’s most respected bank, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be just as good with people, too.
We strive to embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
What is this role all about?
The Business Enabling Technology function is undertaking a period of growth and is seeking a Senior Analyst with expertise in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) in a full time permanent capacity.
The Senior Analyst will lead the execution of operational processes to a high degree of quality, as well as support and drive change delivery. This includes operational efficiency, incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery, maintenance, implementation, and support of project & portfolio management solutions to meet business needs. The role will engage with key business stakeholders to understand prioritise and ensure delivery and operations are in line with business objectives.
What will I be doing?
In this important analytical support and change delivery role, key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage complex release management / changes for HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Support critical month end, half year and year-end report for the Enterprise
- Management of dynamic workload, logging, investigation and resolution of Hyperion technical faults and errors for central and remote sites
- On-going HFM and FDQM performance improvement initiatives
- HFM SME on key Nab projects such as demergers and restructure
- Develop requirements; obtain actual evidence of the requirements to support technical design
- Collaborate with, business stakeholders, projects and finance teams in the development of Business requirements
- Develop methods, standards, checklists, procedures, business tools, communication materials and templates to support operations, engagement and change management as required
Skills, attributes and experience required
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- End to End EPM systems knowledge including Solution design, build, execute and implement
- Demonstrated experience with Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Financial close Management, Tax Provision, Shared Services, FDMEE, Smartview & Hyperion Planning, Oracle financial, SAP 4.7 (FI/CO), VBA, Six Sigma
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Customer driven commercial approach to business
- Excellent problem solving, incident management and analytical skills with a focus on results
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams
- Degree qualifications in Commerce, Accounting or a relevant technical discipline will be highly regarded. An Accounting qualification will likewise be highly regarded
At NAB, we provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
This is a role that will give you an excellent development opportunity, a great level of exposure across NAB and a platform to further enhance your career prospects. Ready for your next leap? Apply now.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time