- Performance Team
- Work of different project
- Bring technology and business together
We’re on a mission to be Australia and New Zealand’s most respected bank. Not just through the service we provide our customers, but for the technological capabilities we have in place to help make their banking simpler, more streamlined and more state-of-the-art.
This role is related to help implement and configure the EPM system
- Implementing Application Performance Monitoring capabilities with a focus on deploying and configuring AppDynamics and CA APM within the NAB enterprise.
- Providing support of application monitoring software and technical consultation to users and Analyst Engineers.
- Assist project delivery of application monitoring using agile practices in an active scrum team.
- Installing, testing and maintaining system software.
- Assist with managing and monitoring the availability and performance of monitoring solutions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of automation, version control and DevOps tools for self-service deployment of monitoring capabilities
- Develop and Maintain team collaboration intranet pages and support documentation for onboarding and support of monitoring solutions.
- Advanced skills in middleware technologies
- Advanced skills in the MVS/UNIX/Windows/mainframe or equivalent operating systems, and various operating software.
- Good skills in performance monitoring. Desired skills in AppDynamics, CA APM and/or Splunk.
- Good problem solving, collaboration and analysis skills
- Ability to communicate technical information and reports effectively.
- A deep understanding of systems integration middleware and cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and methodologies
- Good knowledge of scripting, coding and web development is desirable in one or more scripting languages such as C++, Visual Basic,NET, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM and/or SQL.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you! We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 07 Dec 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 18 Dec 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time