- Join the high performing and supportive WRAP Reporting team
- Opportunity to build or expand your Wealth Operations knowledge
- 12 month contract, Full Time position
About the Role & the Team
Comprising of four key functions, the Wrap Operations teams service a member base over 100,000 customers with 30 billion dollars in assets invested in Managed Funds, Direct Equities, SMA's, cash and Term Deposits. The intent of the team is to deliver timely and consistent outcomes for customers ensuring their money is safe.
Reporting to the Lead, Reporting, This role will play a key role in ensuring delivery of the Wrap Customer Statements that occur within the team and to coordinate and manage the tasks and requirements of the quarterly, half yearly and annual Customer Statements delivered by the Customer Statements team for the NAB Wealth business
This is a fantastic career opportunity to gain valuable experience in Superannuation and Wealth Operations
- To manage business and legislative change impacting Customer Statements
- To ensure quality and timely statements produced within the team
- To work and co-ordinate with projects in achieving accurate solutions which produce statements that are compliant with the legislative obligations
- Transitioning project and legislative changes to BAU reporting and processes
- Design, develop, maintain and improve data visualisations, standard customer reports, dashboards and more.
- Data Extraction and consolidations from multiple sources
- Prepare, deliver and update reports to support contractual obligations and business performance
- Working closely with key Stakeholders to clearly define and understand reporting and data
- Provide insights, recommendations and improvement for the operation
- Analyse variations to targets and forecasts, highlighting implications and providing recommendations for improvement
- Data management
To be successful in this position, you will possess and be able to demonstrate the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of superannuation and investment business processes and the application of these processes in a customer-focused environment.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Database or BI systems experience
- Experience in reporting and analytical tools (Lavastorm preferred)
- Data visualisation tools (Power BI or tableau)
- An understanding of current and proposed superannuation and taxation legislation and corporate and retail superannuation products and investment products offered by NAB Wealth.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to identify, assess, and escalate risks according to the Risk and Compliance framework, including Event management.
- Project management and agile skills
The Customer Regulatory Reporting team are energetic and enthusiastic and the successful candidate will join an environment committed to continuous improvement.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 14 Nov 2018 4:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 16 Jan 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time