- Own and deliver an exceptional specialist research service experience
- Exciting Specialist Talent research role- add value and feel valued in a Global Uni.
- New role, new approaches, new opportunities
Shaping students to “be ready for work and for life” and “be their best and belong” by attracting the most talented staff to the organisation!"
RMIT is a Global University of technology, design and enterprise, which has a key mission to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement. Responding to this and the increasing demand locally and internationally for high quality, relevant and accessible tertiary education. From a Talent Acquisition perspective this has led to a critical reforming of the team to ensure we deliver the best customer centric experience and service to students and industry partners alike, to enable them to “be ready for work and for life” and “be their best and belong” https://www.rmit.edu.au/about/our-strategy
The Talent Acquisition Team is reshaping, reforming and realigning to be positioned to attract, source and shape the RMIT Academic and Non- Academic staff of tomorrow and we are looking at everything we do and how we do it to be a TA function that leads the way.
As a Senior Advisor Talent Pipeline & Research you will be key player in the Talent Acquisition team. You love the talent search process, building maps, researching the landscape and creating links and opportunities in order to attract and engage a great cast of academic and corporate talent to gain RMIT the recognition in the market as the best place to educate, teach, mentor, work and continue to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate will be an investigator, researcher and a talent pipeline builder par excellence! With a genuine enthusiasm for discovering great talent across multiple functions, disciplines and specialisms, you love making connections and linking them to the right opportunities. You will be recognised as an excellent talent finder, a hunter and an engager.
- You rise to a challenge and are ready and eager to seize the opportunity to contribute in a fast pace environment which is changing and dynamic
- You are quick thinking, adaptable and can recognise talent and know where to find it
- You are a team player willing to share your discoveries and contribute to an exceptional sourcing process.
What the role offers you - the ultimate in opportunity
- to be challenged, stretched, upskilled and share your skills and experience in a supportive, delivery focused, team-oriented environment
- to be involved and grow professionally at a time of transformation and change at an organisational, functional and individual level
- to make your mark by bringing your research talents and insights to the front in a complex, competitive customer focussed market where ideas are welcomed, and your voice will be heard
- to work with an organisation - wide audience of customers both internally and externally, locally and internationally, on which to make a personal impact moving forward
- to add value and feel valued in a new, vibrant and customer focussed service team
Relevant experience as a Senior Talent Acquisition Researching Specialist in the Tertiary sector OR similar environment or an agency research specialist keen to make an in-house move. Tertiary qualified in HR, Business or related area.
For further information please contact Angela Hayes on 0432668296 or visityourcareer.rmit.edu.auand search using job reference number 570481. To apply please forward your detailed CV and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Link below.
Applications close at COB Wednesday October 24th 2018
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.