Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global company. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
A vacancy currently exists in our Sydney office for a Senior Account Manager; a role that will play an important part in the continued growth and success of Xero in Australia. And that of our Xero Partners.
As a Senior Account Manager at Xero you will be responsible for growing, developing and managing Xero’s relationships with Xero's partner accountants. This includes signing more of their clients onto Xero, helping them develop their online strategy and delivering events within dedicated regions to recruit, educate and grow the Xero Partner channel. You will also be responsible for monitoring all existing Partners progress through the sales cycle and updating the CRM system with all client communications and details.
To be successful Senior Account Manager at Xero you'll ideally have:
- Experience in the sales and implementation of software solutions into the professional services sector, ideally accountants in practice.
- Confidence with your communication and ability to present and demonstrate to varied audiences through engaging demonstrations and webinars.
- An interest in online emerging technologies and keeping up to date with industry changes and progressions.
- An eye for detail and follow-up—you will have a passion for customer success and show pride in building successful customer relationships.
- Experience and knowledge of accounting software especially Xero will be an advantage.
- An accounting qualification or basic understanding of accounting.
- A hunger to learn and develop your skills in order to become a consultant for Xero Partners and help them achieve their short to medium term goals
Just as important is the ability to be #human and take ownership of your environment. We are so lucky to have amazing people to work with and offices to work in and we'd love you to be a part of it.
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success. We will offer you flexible working hours and arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.