Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
Are you ready to Join the Optus Cyber Security journey?
Cyber Security continues to be a key global growth engine for Optus Business (OB) and Group Enterprise as threats continue to increase in frequency and sophistication. It is the ambition of OB to be the leading Cyber Security Services Provider in the Australian market and more broadly for Singtel to be a leading Cyber Security Services Provider globally.
Reporting to the Solutions Architect Team Lead, your role is to identify, design, architect and provide appropriate technical solutions for Enterprise and Government customers in support of the National Cyber Sales Team. The role also collaborates with other internal and external groups to develop solutions composed of multiple technologies to address our customers/prospects business needs in a ICT managed services environment. In this hands-on and fast-paced role you will work across Network, Infrastructure, Content (Application/Data) and Endpoint Security.
About you ...
- A proven ability to engage in the sales engagement process, driving both customer experience and financial outcomes by providing specialist technical solutions;
- Releavant studies / qualifications / acreditations within the Information / Cyber Security space;
- You are are a well-known Cyber Securioty SME and a trusted advisor to internal and external customers;
- Solid Cyber Pre-sales experience being the key link between the Sales and Professional Services Delivery teams and external third parties / endors; .
- Solid understanding og local and global Information Security standards, methodologies and best practices;
- Proven ability to design and deliver complex Cyber Security solutions that integrate an effective and efficient network infrastructure design; &
- You will have advanced product knowledge of relevant Cyber Security products and solutions available in the local market.
*NB* Please be aware that this role involves work for the Australian Government and will potentially have access to classified information/resources. As such, a security clearance is required and therefore it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen.
Please apply in confidence via the online link.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up - due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today! Please note that agency assistance is not required - thanks.