Your career in Accenture Security
Accenture Security Architect, Australia and New Zealand.
Do you want to make a difference in the world?
Join a company that can take you anywhere
With over 5,000 security specialists, Accenture Security is the only company in the world that has the global presence, commitment to innovation, unmatched industry know-how, and the business strategy acumen to tackle the world's most prevalent security challenges. Leveraging global resources and next-gen technologies, we create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each client's specific business goals and industry.
At Accenture Security we help clients address their industry-specific security vulnerabilities end-to-end, e.g. from oil rig to gas pump, and everything in between. By exposing risks, you’ll not only counsel the C-suite on holistic solutions, you’ll fundamentally strengthen their business and truly transform how organisations work. You’ll deploy the most advanced, under-the-radar innovations. From collaborating with our global Cyber Labs to using advanced AI analytics, you’ll pioneer new frontline risk detection and defence strategies as part of the world’s #1 technology services company.
Provide skills and experience related to enabling business objectives with adequate security measures, aligning business-to-security of the organization, and allowing traceability from the business strategy down to the underlying technology by managing complexities.
As a Security Architect you will infuse security into everything we do at Accenture; helping our clients grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in security, leverage our advanced research and use next-gen technology like AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to pioneer security solutions.
- Client Stakeholder engagement (with client CISO and/or Security/System Architect)
- Disuses security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context;
- Understanding of Threat Landscape and ability to apply them in client context;
- Understanding of common security & regulatory compliance regime (e.g. IRAP, Privacy Act, GDPR, etc.);
- Develop actionable Security Strategy & Roadmap (with initiative prioritisation);
- Ability to apply one or more industry recognised security frameworks (e.g. ISO27K, PCI-DSS. ISM, NIST, SABSA, etc.);
- Knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them in the context of the client system / environment;
Note: Security Patterns can be Technical Pattern or Process Patterns;
- Awareness of product/solution (Open Source or Commercial) available in the market;
- Working knowledge of typical system architecture across the full technology stack (e.g. OSI Model);
- Enterprise level Security delivery experiences in one of more security domain (i.e. End-to-End Delivery of a security solution); and
- Define/Review Conceptual/Logical or Technical Security Architecture to secure a client system / environment;
- Define security architecture (along with assumptions) required for solution estimate;
- Solution estimation by understand and able to articulate estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement & SI/IO Delivery Effort, etc.); and
- High Level Delivery Planning (Waterfall or Agile methodology)
Professional Skill Requirements
We are looking to hire a team of experienced professionals across multiple levels ranging from analysts to managers to join our rapidly expanding team in Accenture Security. If you have relevant expertise in an extensive portfolio of capabilities including Strategy & Risk; Cyber Defence; Digital Identity; Application Security & Managed Security, you should consider joining our team.
You will be part of a team that helps businesses prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. You will be leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, to create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry — solutions that clients can put in place immediately. Whether defending against known threats, quickly detecting and responding to the unknown or running an entire security operations center, we help harden organizations and make it extremely difficult for even the most sophisticated cyber adversaries to succeed.The role will be compensated between $100,000 - $170,000 including super.
Minimum of a Bachelor degree
Relevant years of security experience in one of the areas mentioned above.
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Consulting, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Flexibility to travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions –underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture worksat the intersection of business and technology to help clients improvetheir performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.