SAP Audit Manager
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with ASX clients
- 18 weeks Parental Leave
Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Manager within our SAP team and foster relationships with clients and help them to strengthen their technology risk profile by improving internal controls.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by developing technology and risk management strategies and methodologies for a wide range of clients. As the Manager your impact will be seen by leading a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex jobs.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
- Manage IT Risk Assessments for key operations, major system changes, outsourcing projects, cloud implementations
- Understand information technology function assessments against better practice frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT
- Be comfortable with application controls and security reviews
- Write reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT
- Governance, Emerging Technology Risks e.g. BYOD and cloud, IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy
- Handle technical support to external audit engagements, performing IT general controls audits and advising on impacts to financial risk
- Sound experience in assessing and/or designing SAP technologies, including HANA, ECC and GRC from a security and business process configuration perspective
- Experience with other ERPs / software and platforms is desirable
- Understand key financial processes, and how to assess the risks and controls associated with these
- Solid experience in IT general controls, IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current technology trends
- CISA qualification will be highly regarded as will experience in a professional services environment
- Exceptional client service skills - Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Data analytics / CAATs experience preferred, but not essential
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in technology risk assessment, assurance and advisory and are capable of leading discussions on IT functions, risks and technology direction and as a result build strong relationships. You’re passionate about seeking new ways to add value to your clients.
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have 5-7 years of experience in risk assessment / assurance / advisory
- Demonstrate exceptional client service skills
- Understand foundational concepts in relation to SAP operation / security / implementation
- Build and maintain positive client relationships
- Utilise a proactive approach in managing engagements and seek ways to add value to your clients
- Have experience in managing and mentoring junior staff
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now. PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Andy Hinton is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates about our value proposition and recognition and reward approach.
The minimum full time salary for this role is ninety-three thousand and one hundred-fifty Australian dollars, including Superannuation, however will be determined based on the skills and experience that the candidate brings.