About the Role
The Procurement Systems Specialist will act as the SME for Procurement systems in an environment where we are implementing Ariba at present followed by Fieldglass and SAP S4 Hana across AGL over the next two years. This role will also be the key link between our ERP (PT3) project and the day to day maintenance and support for our Procurement systems.
This role will ensure appropriate stakeholders including Procurement, Legal and the business users receive adequate system and functional support, appropriate level of training to increase adoption of the procurement policies, processes and systems.
- Act as the SME and systems expert for Ariba to support Procurement and the business
- Champion new procurement processes
- Provide level 1 functional support to business stakeholders
- Conduct training for the Procurement team and business stakeholders
- Systems administration including maintenance of AGL data where required
- Act as a link between Procurement and the ERP transformation project
- Help stakeholders with troubleshooting as matters arise
- Experience in Procurement or Strategic Sourcing methodologies and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Experience using SAP Ariba, with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Experience with S4 Hana will be highly advantageous
- Experience with an ERP transformation/ implementation project
- Consultative style with a mature team player attitude
- Experience training a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities, supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. This is an opportunity to be exposed to more exciting opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours, the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Esther Baek on 03 9206 8952.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time