Are you looking for a new opportunity to kick off 2019?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Lead to join the Digital Enablement team at Queensland Urban Utilities. This is a 2 year contract with the possibility of extension.
As a new role in a new team you will work across the business to identify and drive opportunities and enhancements within the Salesforce.com environment, you will also work closely with Salesforce to ensure enhancements and defect resolution is delivered within SLA timeframes.
A typical day may include:
- Delivering a Salesforce solution that drives an improved internal and external customer experience through a 360-degree view of customer data
- Working within the agile project team, planning, estimating and delivering sprint backlogs
- Provide expert Salesforce advice to QUU to align with organisational practices and deliver CRM outcomes
- Consult with the business to define a clear product vision and roadmap for Salesforce ensuring alignment with the Queensland Urban Utilities Digital Strategy, roadmap and the priorities identified
- Provide support to end users and manage support cases with Salesforce Direct Contacts
- Champion the use of Salesforce and Agile delivery across QUU, to deliver better outcomes for the business and customers.
We are looking for someone who has Strong understanding of Salesforce platform: Service Cloud and has demonstrated
Salesforce administration experience, and a strong knowledge of Salesforce platform.
You will be an excellent communicator, who enjoys building relationships across all levels of the business, highly developed analytical skills and have the flexibility to work autonomously and in a team.
The team at Queensland Urban Utilities takes great pride in providing world class drinking water, recycled water and sewerage services to a population of more than 1.4 million in South East Queensland. We offer plenty of professional development and there is no end to the career progression opportunities open to you, when you show initiative and hard work!
If this sounds like the role for you we’d love to hear from you.
To apply and to make enquiries please email the Talent Acquisition Team on email@example.com
Applications close Friday 21st December 2018 and interviews will be held early January 2019.