We are still growing here at Xero and as a result, we’re now looking for a Salesforce.com Developer, Service Cloud.
Who are we?
Xero is a Kiwi company taking on the world. We’ve been disrupting the accounting software industry since 2006 with our cloud based accounting solutions. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere.
What’s the job?
The role of the Saleforce.com Developer is to maintain and develop the Salesforce customisation in the Salesforce Service Cloud.
Xero has one of the most extensive Salesforce footprints in New Zealand, covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics (WAVE), Communities and Knowledge. Lightning is in our sights...
What you’ll do
- Work with the existing Salesforce team to drive development using Salesforce code to meet business needs.
- Review and understand business requirements and create technical prototypes to address them
- Maintain and improve existing Salesforce code and triggers
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Represent the Salesforce platform internally at Xero and champion its success and use.
- During parts of the system life cycle, weekend and night-time work may be required due to having offices in the US, UK, AU and NZ. This would be the exception.
What you need
- Hands-on experience and an in depth knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM/Force.com platform is essential for this role - minimum 3 years of Developer experience with relevant advanced certifications, and Service Cloud Experience
- A commitment to the Xero values: #Human, #Champion, #Challenge, #Ownership, #Beautiful
- There will be travel associated with the role, both nationally and internationally, as required.
What we offer?
On offer is the opportunity to be part of a growing global success story, a fun, fast-paced work environment as well as a relaxed, supportive team. In addition to a competitive salary you also become a part owner of Xero with an additional percentage of your salary being paid in shares!
This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own while developing their career in a large, innovative organisation that loves delivering with excellence.