Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Lightning components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process. The role will be compensated between $95,000 - $110,000 including superannuation.The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and may include travel.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Develop common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.