**- SAP experience a must
- Excellent salary plus 12.5% super
- Join the worlds largest building materials company!**
About Holcim Australia
Holcim is one of the world's leading suppliers of construction materials including cement, aggregates (crushed stone, gravel and sand) concrete and precast products with 80,000 people in 70 countries around the world and annual sales in excess of US$20 Billion.
With a strong focus on sustainable development, Holcim’s values are strength, performance and passion. We have been supplying Australia's construction industry including major infrastructure, civil and mining sectors for more than 100 years, previously under the well-known Readymix and Humes brands. Holcim Australia employs 3,000+ people and operates over 300 sites in every state and territory.
About the role
The Sales Administration Officer is an integral member of the Sales Team who reports to the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for ensuring invoicing & reporting for the team is completed accurately & on time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for data entry & invoice checking for a business that carries out hundreds of transactions daily.
- Produce, reconcile & distribute sales reports for multiple operations across the state including daily sales, market segmentation, product profitability & forecasting reports
- End-of-day processing of deliveries into SAP for Invoicing including amending pricing errors, backup price lists, delivery confirmations & data support.
- Assist with purchase order set up and maintenance
- Clerical support to Sales & Marketing activities
We are looking for someone who is confident with administration tasks, including the maintenance of our SAP database, pricing and invoice management, report generation and providing information to new business enquiries.
You enjoy working in busy environments that challenge your time management & multi-tasking abilities. You know your way around ERP systems & consider yourself highly IT literate.
Above all else you have an eye for detail & never compromise on the quality & accuracy of your work.
- Demonstrated experience of working with SAP as well as advanced MS Office skills
- High numeracy & time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A team player with a positive and helpful attitude
Prior experience of working in a building materials, logistics, FMCG or business with a high volume of transactions is essential.
Why join Holcim Australia?
You are looking for a challenging role with a corporate organisation able to offer job stability & potential for career growth.
- We invest in the development of our people, providing a variety of careers within the company both locally and globally.
- We have a great culture. On average people stay with us for 8 years, moving to new roles approximately every 2-3 years.
- We are dedicated to our environment and the communities where we live and work in.
- We strive for best practise across our entire business. We are industry leaders in safety management, environmental performance, social responsibility, sales force effectiveness, and operational efficiency.
Find out where Holcim can take your career by applying today.