At Unitywater we operate in a flexible, inclusive and exciting environment where no two days are ever the same. We continually pursue efficiencies and innovation to meet challenging demands, and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the largest employers in the region, offering our people continual investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, competitive remuneration and a hardworking and rewarding environment.
Your opportunity as a SHEQ Advisor with Unitywater is to contribute to the maintenance of our safe work environment by using a range of tools and processes to implement workplace health & safety programs and ensure compliance. Based at Caboolture, you will promote a safe workplace by identifying, controlling and monitoring risks, and ensuring safety messages are communicated effectively across the business, utilising your skills in coaching and mentoring.
Your contribution to living Unitywater’s values of Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team, Innovation, and the following attributes are your key qualities for success in this role:
- A minimum of Diploma level qualifications in Workplace Health & Safety;
- Qualifications in Training and Assessment (TAA);
- Formal qualifications in ICAM or safety investigation methodologies, along with qualifications in auditing or investigating;
- Previous experience in a similar role, with exposure to developing and implementing workplace health & safety plans, strategies and preventative programs;
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence direction and build effective relationships with peers and stakeholders;
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to conceptualise and analyse data;
- C Class Drivers License.
Unitywater provides high quality, safe and reliable water and sewerage services to approximately 724,626 people and manages $3.2 billion worth of essential service infrastructure. We are proud of the awards we have won for our industry contributions and we will continue to produce the highest food-grade product for our customers.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and would love to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Unitywater, this position and to access a full position description, visit www.unitywater.com
Vacancy reference: 2017-540
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate your eligibility and right to work in Australia.
Unitywater is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.