Are you looking to join the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia? Deloitte Forensic is the market leader, advising and guiding clients on critical issues, such as financial crime, which can disrupt their businesses and brands. Or growth is creating opportunities in Sydney for outstanding professionals striving to advance their careers.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager / Director based in Sydney with 5 or more year's forensic experience to be a leader within our team, responsible for delivery of forensic and financial crime services to top-tier clients, managing and developing client relationships, and able to take advantage of market opportunities and develop junior team members.
In your new role you will be exposed to:
* A young, energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners operating collegially within a flat structure
* A large and diverse range of top-tier clients and engagements, including both Government and corporate clients
* The full range of forensic services, including forensic technology and data analytics, to support your experience in both financial and non-financial financial crime investigations
* Varied work, tackling complex client problems with an expectation to always bring the best, most suitable solutions to the client
* Exceptional career development in a global business
* Opportunities to expand your coaching and mentoring skills by training and supporting junior team members
* Relevant academic qualifications in financial crime, finance or law
* A body of financial crime experience gained in a large professional services firm, potentially having also served in regulatory or law enforcement agencies and multinational corporates
* Demonstrated experience in financial and non-financial investigations (including fraud, bribery and corruption and misconduct investigations)
* Demonstrated fraud risk advisory experience including framework design and risk assessments
* Demonstrated experience in computer crime investigations or computer forensics would be an advantage
* Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
* Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
* Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills that are effective both within the immediate team and when liaising with others, including clients
* Skilled in creating written deliverables, including complex reports for clients and other stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams effectively, with excellent project management skills
* Demonstrated practical commercial business acumen and initiative, including involvement in practice development activities
* A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose, with a willingness to learn
* The ability and willingness to travel on short notice.
Remuneration and level will be commensurate with your experience.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion.