Are you looking to join the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia? Deloitte Forensic is the market leader, advising and guiding local, regional and global clients on critical issues, such as financial crime, which are currently impacting their businesses and brands. Our growth in this area is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success to advance their careers.
About the role
We are looking for Managers and Senior Managers with 6 or more year's forensic experience in the areas of:
* Anti-money laundering (AML) / counter-terrorist financing / sanctions
* Anti-bribery and corruption
* Market misconduct / conduct risk
* Economic / trade sanctions.
This experience will have been gained largely in the financial services industry (including in the insurance and wealth management sectors).
The successful candidates will become senior members of Deloitte Forensic, responsible for the delivery of forensic and financial crime prevention and detection services to top-tier clients, executing on complex advisory matters whilst providing excellent stakeholder management and developing, co-ordinating and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
In your new role you will be exposed to:
* A young, energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners operating collegially within a flat structure
* A large and diverse range of top-tier clients and engagements
* Varied work, tackling complex client problems with an expectation to always bring the best, most suitable solutions to the client
* Exceptional career development in a global business
* Opportunities to expand your coaching and mentoring skills by training and supporting junior team members
The successful candidates will have:
* A body of diverse advisory-based experience, specialising in areas related to AML/ CTF and / or sanctions. Experience in internal / external audit, legal or regulatory competencies will also be considered
* Relevant academic qualifications in accounting, finance or law
* Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint), with Prince2 or equivalent project management certification would be an advantage
* A solid understanding of local, regional or international AML regulatory environment
* Demonstrated expertise in leading strategy and/or the review, development and/or design of target operating models
* Demonstrated abilities in consulting / stakeholder engagement, management and reporting
* Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
* Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that are effective both within the immediate team and also when liaising with other teams involved in the same projects
* Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
* Demonstrated practical commercial business acumen
* A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose, with a willingness to learn
* The ability and willingness to travel on short notice
Remuneration and level will be commensurate with your experience.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and so create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that you will need to succeed now and in the future.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Paul Hicks regarding this role via the 'Our recruiters' section on our careers website.