Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
This role forms part of the Reverse Logistics operations team which provides a support function to retail outlets, direct customers, corporate clients and services to all Optus Customer facing units. The returns service function handles cancellation/returns logistics and device service operations like repair work which is conducted by the 3rd party repair agents and outsourced logistics vendor.
The Reverse Logistics Analyst is the senior contact for both the internal and external (3PL), After Sales teams related to in warranty, out of warranty and Insurance activity. The Reverse Logistics Analyst will be responsible for the process, training and support and 3rd level customer escalations of service process, achieve set targets and KPI's whilst maintaining a high level of service to Optus Dealers and Customers. The role is responsible for the day to day management of all After Sales Customer Service and the outsourced 3PL vendor. This includes monitoring the services provided by the outsource vendor to ensure that all tasks are completed to quality standards and in an efficient manner, driving continuous improvement and providing support to all Optus customers.
The role will support the Reverse Logistics Manager and deliver the day to day returns and service operations of internal and external staff including the outsourced 3PL vendor to ensure consistent service delivery, aligned with process, SLA and driving a positive customer NPS.
In addition to the above, this role has the following key responsibilities:
- Develop a strong business relationship with the outsource Service Centre team to drive continuous improvement
- Review daily and weekly reporting from the outsource vendor on their performance against agreed targets (KPI's)
- Facilitate regular meetings with the outsource vendor to review and drive productivity and quality performance
- Create and maintain the library of process documentation.
- Maintain action register to ensure performance is recorded and necessary steps are put in place to address any process performance gaps
- Provide regular reporting to the Returns Logistics Manager on outsource vendor performance, highlighting any deficiencies
- Provide technical support and training for new and existing processes, products or services
- High level support for customer escalations
The role also has a change management and communication aspect which requires you to work with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure smooth implementation of all agreed process changes as well ensure that all process changes are approved and documented and there is smooth implementation of new processes. Efficiently communicate strategic changes and new product implementations and update documentation and user manuals with all relevant approved changes.
To be considered for this role the below skills and experience is required;
- Customer Service management role within a High-Volume contact center
- Knowledge in consumer and manufacturer warranties, ACL and after sales support.
- 3PL Vendor Management Experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams
- Strong analytical & organisational skills backed with formal training in logistics
- Demonstrated ability to develop viable business processes
- Has proven abilities in 3PL Vendor Management
- Strong stakeholder engagement and change management skills across all levels
- Has proven abilities in Cost Centre management, vendor negotiations and industrial relations
- Ability to lead a team and influence program delivery
- Solid financial skills in business case development (desirable)
- Solid process and document writing skills
This is not an opportunity to miss! In a time of expansion and to grow your career, please submit your interest by hitting the Apply button.
Click here to find out more about what it's like to work at Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!