About the Role
The purpose of Revenue Assurance is to provide an increased level of profit protection across the end-to-end revenue processes. The function provides senior management with an acceptable level of assurance that profit integrity throughout the business is being monitored and managed appropriately in line with the business’ risk appetite and profit opportunities are maximised.
The role of Revenue Assurance Senior Analyst is to lead, coordinate and facilitate the detection, prevention and resolution of profit leakage and maximization of profit opportunities across AGL business processes.
- Analyse, quantify and prioritise profit risk areas, issues, recommend and facilitate business resolutions to address them
- Support the Revenue Assurance Manager in development of Revenue Assurance Analysts by providing coaching, feedback and mentoring
- Proactively support and drive AGL’s Revenue Assurance Framework including the delivery of Revenue Assurance strategy, program, and methodologies
- Champion Revenue Assurance goals and initiatives and support the embedding of end-to-end Revenue Assurance systems, processes, and internal controls
- Demonstrate sound understanding of profit related risks, issues and opportunities associated with initiatives, new or existing processes
- Drive the development and embedding a profit centric culture in the business focused on profit maximisation and the intolerance of profit leakage
- Strong understanding of and experience with developing and implementing proactive revenue assurance frameworks
- Experience in business case development and delivery of summary of finding and recommendation reports
- Effective project and issue management skills
- Ability to proactively deliver work items, drive projects and key initiatives to a required conclusion (end-to-end delivery)
- Experience in data analytics with the ability to collect, organize and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of risk management and auditing protocols
- Experience in process mapping or documentation development
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or relevant business discipline
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities, supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. This is an opportunity to be exposed to more exciting opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours, the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Esther Baek on 03 9206 8952.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time