About the Role
The reporting Team Leader is an exciting and newly created role, responsible for the delivery of reporting requests from our Customer Solutions team. These reports play an important part in the operating rhythm of the customer service teams and will continue to be valuable in AGL’s strive to improving on our customer service delivery and metrics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an extensive reporting background to step up into a people management role.
The Reporting Team Leader will coordinate and deliver all operational reporting requirements for Customer Solutions, ensuring that daily business needs are met and sustained. This role will manage the delivery of real time information, hygiene of all operational reports along with additional requests that have been approved for publication.
- Maintain hygiene and timeliness of all agreed business reporting
- Identify improvements within current reporting suite that enhances operational performance
- Communicating insights and performance drivers within BAU operating environment
- Manage workload within reporting excellence team
- Coach and develop team members
- Passionate about leading and developing a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a reporting position within SAP/BW/HANA environment
- High level of competency with SQL
- Microsoft Access/Power BI experience is highly regarded
- Experience in the energy industry or service industry highly regarded
- Ability to manage competing priorities
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities, supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. This is an opportunity to be exposed to more exciting opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours, the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
At AGL we support workplace flexibility. We also understand that flexibility means different things to different people so have a chat to us about how this can work for you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Esther Baek on 03 9206 8952.