ABOUT THE ROLES:
Our Emergency Department at Werribee Mercy Hospital is a dynamic, growing department, in a rapidly expanding area. We are looking for qualified staff to see us into the next stage of growth.
• Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts available, hours negotiable, casual positions also
• We are seeking Registered Nurses with recent experience in Emergency Nursing
• Join our well established public hospital and be part of our exciting future as we grow
• Join a team committed to the provision of high quality nursing care and professional development
• We offer a supportive and stimulating environment
The successful applicants must be prepared to:
• Work a rotating roster
• Rotate into our Emergency Department Short Stay Unit
• Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Emergency Nursing
• Resus and triage skills essential
• Skills in cardiac pulmonary resuscitation (BLS)
• Demonstrated ability in accurate drug calculations
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a 200 bed community hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway and in planning. This includes the opening of a Critical Care Unit in 2018. Join us now and be part of our team as we move forward and grow.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Professional development opportunities including Postgraduate Nursing Program
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Lynn O'Neill, Nurse Unit Manager, Emergency Department, (03) 8754 3310.Alternatively contact: Jonelle Mais, Mercy Health Recruitment Advisor, 0429 984 863 or email@example.com
Quote Ref No: WMH 86
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLES:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 62 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|