**- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Both personal and professional development opportunities**
About Holcim ANZ
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
The aggregates business operates over 70 quarry sites producing hard rock, sand and gravel materials essential for the construction industry.
Why join Holcim?
- Full personal use tool of trade vehicle
- 12.5% Superannuation
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture
- World class quarry operation
- A strong and respected brand in the community
About the role
This position will be a hands on position and require the delivery of all aspects of plant and equipment maintenance across the North Queensland Aggregates business.
- Implement, manage and refine the maintenance activities on site to agreed standards in order to maximize equipment availability, reliability and productivity.
- Meet budget and reduce overall maintenance costs.
- Manage and report on the safe execution of all fixed and mobile plant maintenance in line with company guidelines and processes.
- Provide guidance, education and support to the business in order to deliver the best operational result for the business
- Ensure all maintenance employees and contractors have the required skills and expertise to undertake the work they are allocated.
- Manage the workshop stores facility to maintain availability of critical spare parts
You will have a proven track record in the extractive industries and that has been supported by continuous learning and self-development.
You have gained experience in a similar senior supervisory or management role in operations where crushing and screening is the core activity.
- Be a leader in safety improvement
- Experience in driving a preventative maintenance culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid experience with maintenance on both Mobile and Fixed Plant
- Strong experience with CMMS/SAP
- Previous experience within a leadership position in a maintenance related field
- Thorough understanding of crushing and screening operations.
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html