At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.
IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
Be responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research. Work closely with Staffing Consultants, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool. Consult on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics.
- Develop candidate interest for available positions
- Identify target companies, user groups, professional associations to seek out the best talent
- Develop a network of referrals
- Use networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Manage projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Cold call campaigns
- Job advertising
- Consult on time line expectations
- Consult on job description
- Perform queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Search the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
- Source, screen, and submit candidates to the Client
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- At least 2 years experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced recruitment (not high volume or retail recruitment), preferably in Banking and Finance industry.
- At least 2 years experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years experience in direct souring experience
- At least 2 years experience working in an ATS
- At least 2 years experience sourcing through social media channels
- At least 2 years Hiring Manager consultative experience
- BA/BS degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.