Purchasing Officer (8 month maternity leave cover)
Want to work for an industry leader with a track record of career growth?
Enjoy working for a friendly, fun and supportive team? Read on…
CSR Limited is a leader in providing building products and materials across Australia and New Zealand. Our Lightweights Systems business consists of market leading brands such as Gyprock Plasterboard, Cemintel Fibre Cement and Himmel, businesses that are recognised for providing innovative lightweight solutions across the residential and commercial industry.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Officer to join our team on an 8 month maternity leave contract.
Reporting into the purchasing team leader your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Placing purchase orders and ensure effective management of the process
- Investigate and follow up on invoices that have been blocked
- Provide high standard of service to customers and vendors
- Prompt communication of updates to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure accurate record keeping and maintenance
What will make you an excellent fit?
- Experience working in a Purchasing officer/administrator role
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Excellent computer skills with intermediate to advance excel skills
If you believe you have the perfect skill set to match our role please apply by clicking ‘Apply now’
For more information please visit www.csr.com.au to learn about our company, brands and values.
Please note: CSR has a strong commitment to health and safety, with a pre-employment medical policy (including a drug and alcohol screen) requiring successful completion prior to an offer being made.