- Melbourne Docklands
- Mooney Valley Racecourse Development
- Flemington Racecourse Grandstand Redevelopment
- University of Melbourne Carlton Connect development
- Werribee Education Precinct
These iconic projects are just a small snapshot of the state-changing, multi-disciplinary matters our Real Estate, Environment and Planning team are currently working on. On every deal we match our technical excellence with our commercial and market insights to successfully partner with our clients to achieve their business goals.
With a firm commitment to growth, senior opportunities now exist in the development and transaction team. Driven, commercially savvy, team-oriented property practitioners are encouraged to contact us to discuss their interest further.
The Melbourne REEP team is a large, collegiate team with unashamed commitment to achieving excellence in all that we do. When working on matters, we aim to see the world through out clients eyes to intimately understand the nuances of the deal, the many issues and complexities it presents and how best to solve these. Our clients are sophisticated and savvy, ranging from developers, investors, owners, landlords, property fund managers through to governments and statutory bodies. We work collaboratively and seamlessly with our colleagues across MinterEllison's many practice group, especially Tax, Finance, M&A and commercial litigation. We love what we do and take price in the quality of the service and support we deliver.
What we offer
- The unparalleled chance to work on iconic deals that are shaping Australia's future
- Mentoring and support of market leading partners who are committed to sharing their knowledge to assist you to refine your commerciality and judegement
- Dedicated learning and development programs to hone your skills
- High level of client contact and responsibility
- the scope to continue to grow and develop as a practitioner - your potential and pathway is limited only by you and your desire to achieve
What you need
For us, attitude is as important as the skill set, so while its a given that our team members are technically proficient, we also want to surround ourselves with hardworking, enthusiastic, "can do" type people who love to immerse themselves in their deals. An interest or willingness to engage in business development or really getting to know your clients and their industries, is also important because MinterEllison's key client relationships emanate from the property team. In terms of level, we are interested in speaking to those who are Senior Associates.
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly. Please submit your CV for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Margaret Pileggi our Resourcing Consultant on 03 8608 2904 to discuss further.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia on an unrestricted basis.