Reporting to the PDC Team Manager and working in conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, the role is to ensure that the CSM Operate & Manage components of a project are managed in accordance with the Project Plan, implementing to time, cost and quality metrics
The role is to work in conjunction with the external PM in project delivery of the CSM components of a project in accordance with the Project Plan.
The Project Specialist will focus on:
- Achieving the time, quality and cost objectives of the project
- Is accountable for the full range of Project Management functions, including business balancing in line with changing business needs and approved business case commitments
- Create Project Framework specific to needs of project
- Is responsible for identifying special conditions, eg Technical/HS&W relating to projects within the area of work
- Identify project risks and CSM field resource demands
- Through the engagement of key stakeholders and providing a central point of contact you will enhance opportunities for success of the project
- Identify innovation opportunities for the project and recommend improvement steps
- Effectively manage project stakeholders and associated communications to achieve project business objectives
- Report Project Implementation Reviews to Stakeholders
- Other duties as reasonably directed
Required experience and qualifications:
- An employee entering into this level would typically, but not restricted to, require a minimum of five years or more experience in a customer contact or field based environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management would be desirable.
- A detailed understanding of the activation, assurance and workflow management process.
- Broad organisational understanding including inter and intra team dependencies, within both CSM and front of house operations (GES, Country Wide, Wholesale, TC&M).
- Excellent understanding of the technological and organisational impacts of the projects being delivered within the customer environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the operation of computer based systems.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex