Project Manager_Production Support - 15 month fixed term- Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.We are currently recruiting Project Manager for Production Operations (Production Support) for 15 months fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
The Application Development team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements. As an Application Developer your responsibilities include –
- Managing distributed teams across geographies in a production support environment.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Preparing weekly status reports and present to clients.
- Assist in creating solutions for client and/or internal review
- Experience and Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Process and coordinate with distributed teams
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Abide by team coding standards, development processes and best practices
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
- 5+ Years of experience in SAP Powerbuilder v 12.5 with PFC concepts.
- 3+ years experience in Cards and Collections - Banking domain knowledge and experience
- Managing distributed teams in Agile and SAFe methodology and 2+ years work experience in JIRA.
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, managing multi location teams in 24x7 production operations (L2 and L3 support) under strict SLAs.
- 2+ years hands on experience on Production Support tools like Remedy, ServiceNow etc.
- ITIL certified.
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFE Agile Certified.
Compensation package from $78 400 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.