Philips is a leading global healthcare company aiming to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. We strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation developed across a broad range of Imaging, Information and Monitoring systems. With nearly 40,000 employees working in 100 countries, we are committed to helping create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom.
Being a part of Philips means having an opportunity to drive your career in an organization where there is incredible diversity across function, skill and geography. We are a fascinating business to be a part of – a global leader in our chosen fields with a strong emphasis on creating impact through meaningful innovation.
As the Project Manager you will be part of a globally fast growing business unit that develops and implements a full hospital Electrical Medical Records (EMR) system for hospitals, clinics and general medical practices. The EMR system is both clinical as well as financial and stimulates efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The team is partially based in Brazil and you will have the option to be based anywhere on the Eastern seaboard. As the Services Project Manager, you will become part of a developing business group within APAC. Your focus will be on running life-size projects at hospitals and other clinical environments Nationally. The content of the projects will all revolve around the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems developed by Philips.
Your Key Focus Areas:
- Formulate as the service Project Manager the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management
- Specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, regarding content and organization
- Reports on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training
- Manages as a Project Leader more complex service improvement sub projects
- Manages own project team usually as a part of a larger project
- The accent is on complex improvements and realization in parts of main service processes
We Are Looking For:
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
- Bachelor and/or a Master degree
- Previous experience in Managing end-to-end projects related to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems is essential
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Willing to travel frequently
A career with Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges.
As a people-centric business, you’ll have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We offer a competitive salary, on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Join us, and you’ll get to see the benefits of your work in so many ways. Applications close on Thursday the 23rd of August 2018.