AECOM’s Construction Services business is expanding! We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be part of our Sydney team and partner with some of our clients across a diverse range of civil construction projects.
As a client-side Project Manager with a world leader in engineering and construction services across some of the biggest civil engineering projects throughout the globe, you will be exposed to a range of projects and stakeholders across multiple industry sectors. This is an opportunity to partner with clients across Healthcare, Education, Buildings, Defence, Civil Infrastructure and Power/Energy in a growth market for a global brand.
The variety offered at AECOM Construction Services will help to expand your Project Management skills and portfolio, while developing your career alongside some of the world’s best specialists in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
To work as successful Project Manager in AECOM’s Construction Services team you will need to have a proactive interest in client-side project management and a strong understanding of how a project management consultancy operates with clients. This can be concept-completion project management and construction management support where our clients seek advice on the delivery of varied and complex projects. Take advantage of opportunities in a successful industry sector, where AECOM have a structured plan to further build their presence over the next 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ of project management experience in civil construction projects
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, to schedule and client parameters including a good understanding of civil project management frameworks
- Prior evidence of community, council and stakeholder management and consultation
- Broad background in civil construction projects highly beneficial; Civil Infrastructure, Defence, State Government, Education or Healthcare
- A proven ability to work with clients and provide improved project efficiencies across any phase of the project lifecycle
- Confident communicator in client-facing environments and an ability to engage successfully across broad and complex stakeholder groups
- Prior experience in preparing and executing the project plan during the opportunity and contracted project phases and following project management frameworks
- Experience in developing proposals, contracts and managing sub-contractor agreements in civil construction environments
- Strong ability to influence and confidence in negotiation
- Prior use of project management tools such as MS Project or similar
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
*Job Category*Program and Project Management
*Business Line*Construction Services
*Business Group*Construction Services Group (CS)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.