Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Project Manager – Regulatory Initiatives background
- Brisbane HQ based - 12 month fixed term contract
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of an enterprise solutions (IPCO) team based in our corporate HQ in Newstead, Brisbane. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to lead a project team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of an exciting project. You will be reporting to the General Manager (IPCO) and your responsibility will primarily focus on ramping up new regulatory programs. Please note that this role will be a 12 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in this project which will help create an opportunity to understand the PMO framework and the BOQ environment.
- Hands on experience as a Project Manager
- Must have strong domain experience in implementing new regulatory programs to avoid any risks involved.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of technology projects preferably in the banking/finance industry.
- Strong understanding of ITIL principles.
- Strong exposure in change management.
- You will have exceptional problem solving and gap assessment skills between current state of the project and the future state.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
Be part of the journey at BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.