Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on variety of projects across the globe. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients and we use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions. To see more, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/thinking.aspx
We bring ideas to life by partnering with clients and use our innovation and expertise, with technology, to solve their complex problems.
Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
About the role:
We now have an opportunity for a highly organised, outgoing and self-motivated Project Financial Accountant to be based in our Adelaide office and support a team of project leaders in a range of project accounting duties.
This position will be offered on a fully flexible arrangement in line with Aurecon’s commitment to promoting a diverse & inclusive workforce.
What the role will entail:
This role will primarily involve:
- Providing high quality project accounting services to the project leaders within the delivery centre to enable improved project management and financial tracking
- Drive the billing process and manage project working capital
- Managing main client account integrity
- Performing transaction maintenance and job cost reporting
- Working alongside the other Project Finance Accountant's to share workload assignments utilising virtual teaming
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Project Financial Accounting function
- Intermediate computer skills and MS Excel skills are essential.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role preferably within a consulting/engineering background. A knowledge of BST or another large accounting software packages will be highly advantageous.
What can Aurecon offer you?
At Aurecon, we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, encourages sustainability and promotes team work and work life balance. We offer an attractive remuneration package along with the opportunity to work alongside a world class peer group on high profile projects, together with a rewarding career experience within our large and diverse organisation. We support flexible work practices, including generous parental leave provisions, demonstrating an unwavering commitment as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
If this opportunity is something you would be interested in exploring further, please register your interest by using the "Apply Now" button below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Steven Nield in our Melbourne office on +61 3 9975 3699.