Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information Services Company, offering a full range of communications services and competing in all telecommunications markets. As one of Australia’s most iconic brands, we value and respect our staff, offering a collaborative, supportive and flexible working environment, where you are empowered to develop your career.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Delivery Coordinator to join our B2B Digital transformation team who are currently working on a project that will uplift customer experience from inception to payment, at home and internationally.
The Project Delivery Coordinator will provide scheduling support to the Program Director and up to 4 General Managers that all operations of project delivery run efficiently and meet shared goals.
This is a 12months fixed term contract
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and responding to voice/email messages,
- Monitoring of calendar appointments to ensure high priority communications are met with a sense of urgency
- Participating in project performance reviews and project meetings.
- Providing project support and administration including document and quality management, project meetings, minutes, procurement, invoicing, logistics, change requests, and travel and accommodation
- Providing support for the development of business cases, statement of requirements, statements of work, project plans and audit reports
- Co-ordinate post-implementation reviews of projects or plans, and analyse their impact on the achievement of the groups KPIs.
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to project managers or business leaders
- Identifying anticipated problems within project(s) from a coordination perspective.
To be successful in this role you will be detail focused, highly organised and be able to work independently. This will be accompanied by your excellent communication style and ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ideally previous exposure working with field glass and/or Meridian would be extremely preferred. Strong knowledge of MS Office products and project collaboration tools are essential.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex