The Infrastructure Delivery team at Queensland Urban Utilities is responsible for the end to end delivery of a program of capital works to create, maintain and protect water and wastewater assets across our network. The purpose of this role is to provide technical engineering support and guidance across a range of sewage treatment plant projects. This includes:
- Develop a detailed scope of works for predominantly mechanical related projects which meet the needs and expectations of the client
- Assist with bid evaluation, ensuring specifications and standards are met
- Provide design review and design management through to completion
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders both internal and external working in collaboration across all relevant areas from concept to completion
- Under the guidance of the Senior/Project Engineers or Project Manager review project plans and proposals to determine the phasing and elements of each project to achieve best outcomes
- Provide design input during the construction phase
You will be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of industry and project delivery experience. Experience in conceptual and detailed engineering design; including the preparation of designs, specifications and cost estimates is essential, as well as an ability to provide input at all phases of the project. Ideally you will demonstrate water/waste water knowledge and experience, however strong transferable skills will also be considered.
The team at Queensland Urban Utilities takes great pride in providing world class drinking water, recycled water and sewerage services to a population of more than 1.4 million in South East Queensland. Come and join an organisation that is focused on growing a constructive and innovative culture and supporting you to make a positive difference in our customers' lives.
If this sounds like the role for you we’d love to hear from you. Applications close early January 2019.
For queries about this role contact the Talent Acquisition Team on email@example.com
Position Description: Program Engineer Infrastructure Delivery PD.pdf
QUU Values: QUU Values.pdf