ACTAurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
We are investing in our Advisory offering based on our current committed projects plus a healthy pipeline of opportunities.With a continual focus on developing and growing an already busy global Advisory team, Aurecon is now seeking to engage emerging and intermediate Project Management and Advisory practitioners to deliver Program Advisory services. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn from renowned industry professionals.
To deliver on our increasing workload and a robust future growth strategy we are looking for suitably skilled and experienced Project Managers to join the team. We would like to hear from career-minded industry professionals at the junior to mid-level of the career spectrum who can demonstrate the tenacity to succeed and be part of our success.
The preferred candidates will have worked in a Project Management or Contract Administration capacity for the government or private sectors, ideally within a similar professional services or consultancy environment. Client side project management experience will be highly regarded.
The key role requirements will include:
- Applying an understanding of construction/engineering project management principles to deliver projects of varying complexity
- Managing work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes and specifications
- The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities.
- Supporting multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including design management, tendering, contract administration, financial management, project scheduling and risk management.
- Ensure that all duties required to meet the objectives of the project are allocated to the team and carried out effectively
- Define & procure project services
- Coordinate, organise & deliver the works
- Monitor & correct the progress & performance
- Manage contracts & funds
- Manage change, quality, health & safety and risk
- Report on status & progress
- Maintain good relationships
- Manage project information
- Closure of the Project, including:Commission the works, Complete & close areas of work progressively,Handover completed works, Complete Project Closure Report
As an ideal candidate for this position you should possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Construction/Project Management/Engineering.
- Relevant experience in managing challenging projects, ideally within a similar consulting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present during stakeholder meetings
- A commitment to contributing to a multi-disciplined team effort
Your passion and commitment to excellence will be rewarded with the chance to work alongside a passionate and world class peer group in a vibrant and collaborative work environment.
Aurecon promotes diversity within its workforce and is committed to maintaining our employees’ family values with our ‘Shared Care’ parental leave scheme and flexible working arrangements, as well as an impressive employee benefits package.
To express your interest in joining Aurecon please hit the "Apply Now" button below.