Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
About the role - Are you ready?
As our new PSM (Professional Services Manager), on a 9 month fixed term contract, your main focus will be providing innovative and visionary management of project staff, developing their capability and challenging and revising process to constantly position Optus as a leader in customer experience.
You'll also have responsibility for:
- Achieving outcomes, across numerous multiple and large-scale projects, delivered across a diverse customer and technology base
- Day to day management of your team and developing close working relationships with many other technologists, product owners, sales and lines of business
- Lead an increase in billable and productive utilisation of the resources across your team
- Effective forward planning of staff project assignments and identifying new business and extended project lifecycles
It's a fantastic opportunity within one of Australia's most loved ICT and telecommunication brands.
What does success look like?
We really need you to have extensive and demonstrable experience and longevity, in a highly disciplined, managed services Project environment. In addition, you'll:
- Be an expert in building and leading high performing ICT Project delivery teams
- Demonstrate the ability to build sustainable relationships with customers at all levels and translate customer's needs, into complete project delivery models
- Bring a mindset that will challenge the norm, support open dialogue and look to drive people and teams through projects in an efficient manner
- Act with agility in process, find ways around challenges to get the swiftest outcomes, whilst delivering to standard and in a manner that does not risk customer's services
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the competitive landscape in the Managed Services field and nuances of the market
- Be comfortable delivering and operating successfully in a matrix management environment
If this sounds like you, then we'll be excited about seeing your application.
We aren't just a Telco anymore; we are a company of innovation, we have moved to the forefront of technology and entertainment. We are a part of the digital disruption, changing the way we deliver media services and content to you; continuing to create experiences that move you.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!