- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super on offer
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
About the role:
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the plant including production and HSE.
- Batching concrete
- General yard work
- Light administration duties
Skills & Experience:
- Pride yourself on your problem solving skills
- Driver's license, front end loader and forklift tickets
- Knowledge of concrete batching or similar production and advantage
- Previous experience leading a small team would be desirable