**- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great working environment and company culture**
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is a leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Roles in concrete plants are fast paced and will require you to be a strong problem solver, process driven with a high level of attention to detail.
Why join Holcim?
- Flexible shift patterns, overtime and weekend work offers real earning potential
- Full training provided on equipment, systems and procedures
- A close knit team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
- The chance to contribute to building some of Australia’s most iconic infrastructure
Duties and responsibilities:
- Batching concrete using multiple computer systems
- Allocating and assigning loads to drivers
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Yard work duties including driving a front end loader
- Looking for more than just the next ‘job’ but instead a long term career
- Willingness to deliver results for all stakeholders that exceed expectations
- Able to work as part of a small team to ensure success
- Driver's license essential with front end loader or forklift competency an advantage