- Outstanding opportunity to make a real impact on our superannuation products
- Work in an expanding area of our business
- Establish or build upon your career with NAB in this permanent role
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
This exciting opportunity is positioned within our Corporate Superannuation Product Management team. You will be given the brilliant opportunity to operate and run the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Super product portfolio. You will achieve this by improving and maintaining competitive and compliant products, increasing competitiveness and maintaining compliant products. In addition, you will create strong product value propositions to ensure that our clients receive market-leading products.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Product design, management & compliance across a variety of superannuation products
- Provide leadership to junior members of the team
- Identify product changes and enhancements to grow and retain members
- Product disclosures and communications
- Oversee product analysis and provide pricing recommendations
- Work efficiently and effectively with key stakeholders
- Produce product related reporting including roadmaps, and dashboards outlining performance
Qualifications and experience required
- Have worked in a similar role for 3-5 years
- Strong superannuation or wealth management background
- Outstanding stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coach junior members of the team
If you meet the above criteria and would like to take the next exciting step in your career then apply now!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 11 Oct 2018 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Oct 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time