Here at Xero we are all about people and creating beautiful experiences for our customers. We are a passionate team of technologists who love to learn and get involved in the community. We focus on developing solutions to make it easier for small businesses to grow through beautiful software, advice and connections. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
About the Role
As a member of our product leadership team, the Product Delivery Manager will play a key role in helping our teams deliver amazing value to our customers and business. The role will help optimise our people, product and environment by :
- Helping senior product leaders make decisions that improve value delivery through key delivery metrics that in turn, also help agile teams improve their own performance.
- Maximising team value delivery through an optimised distribution of engineering resources across product teams within our portfolio.
- Leading a team of agile professionals to continuously improve the way we work by identifying better processes, educating, coaching and inspiring teams to be more effective.
- Improving our engagement with stakeholders across the business through reports, facilitating prioritisation sessions at a portfolio level and championing effective communication frameworks.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 5 years experience in a people leadership role within the software industry
- Proven experience leading teams through delivery and optimising team efficiency & throughput
- Experience managing multiple delivery portfolios in a fast paced environment including stakeholder communications and frameworks, reporting and monitoring and risk / change management.
- Open and effective communication style and influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the business
- An authentic leadership style and a passion for helping people fulfill their potential
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Xero we encourage flexible working hours and arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and would like to be a part of the next chapter of the Xero success story - apply today!