- Co-ordinate sourcing of data from Finance function via interviews, workshops and written requests.
- Support the identification and framing of opportunities across initiatives, analyse data to generate insights, develop new hypotheses for opportunities and assist with opportunity identification workshops with stakeholders and customers.
- Support the valuation and prioritisation of opportunities via financial baseline reviews, pressure testing opportunities with stakeholders and working on recommendations for executive consideration.
- Prepare business cases and presentations for decision makers.
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps for identified opportunities.
- Some travel may be required in this role.
- Solid experience in finance, commercial or accounting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence a range of stakeholders within a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with globally dispersed senior stakeholders.
- Self-starting, strategic thinker with the capacity to synthesise a broad range of inputs in forming a prioritised functional strategy.
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams, leading/engaging and creating an environment of trust and collaboration amongst different teams.
- Degree level qualification in business or commerce, plus a relevant post graduate qualification
- Project management or continuous improvement accreditation highly regarded.
- Strong skills in SAP essential
- Previous experience working closely with or at site of Oil & Gas or Mining operations in a finance support role highly desirable
$160,000 to $200,000 pa equivalent
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.