- Work across our Victoria & South Australia Client Network
- Proven track-record in winning work & delivering for our clients
- Flexible work options, part-time and work from home
Our National Water and Wastewater Team comprises some of Australia's leading process, civil and mechanical design engineers and has a broad capability to deliver on varied contract forms including D&C, relationship based contracting and joint ventures, as well as traditional consulting services.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an ambitious self-starter to develop their career with AECOM. We are seeking an experienced Principal Process Engineer with particular expertise in wastewater treatment to act as lead process engineer in project teams and enhance our service offering throughout the region.
As the author of the famed "Metcalf and Eddy", at AECOM you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading experts in wastewater treatment and the landmark projects AECOM is known for.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the Process design element on large, complex and multi-disciplinary projects
- Liaising and cooperating with other discipline lead engineers to develop integrated designs
- Working with and mentoring junior process engineers, you will prepare concept, preliminary and detailed design documentation for mainly wastewater treatment plants but also water and recycled water treatment plants.
- Preparation of tender documentation and tender evaluations
- Preparation of written technical report
- Assisting in the preparation of winning proposal documentation
- Building a pre-eminent process engineering capability
- Wastewater process engineering, including process modelling (Biowin and/or GPSX)
- Relevant engineering degree (chemical/process)
- Chartered status and membership of Engineers Australia or equivalent organisations
- 12 -18 years' of wastewater or process industry experience, ideally with experience working in design teams (onsite or commissioning experience will also be well regarded)
- A strong client focus, high level of motivation and dedication and the ability to work well in a team environment
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities